Importance of Examinations
Regular dental check-ups are essential for maintaining good oral and dental hygiene and health. For most of our patients at the Dental Centre Belfast we recommend 6 month intervals between such visits.
Dental inspections help prevent dental problems by detecting them as early as possible.
During your check-up our dentists will
- Discuss your oral health and any problems with your teeth, mouth or gums
- Carry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- Take any X-Rays we deem necessary to help with diagnosis
- Create a treatment plan listing any treatments required and costs involved
- Oral cancer check and tongue, lips, cheek & skin
- Advice on teeth-cleaning and ways to keep your mouth, teeth and gums healthy
Our up-to-date computer systems allows us to give you a detailed treatment report and send you a text reminder for your next appointment.